Digital Marketing Specialist
Location: New York, U.S.
Type: Full Time
Nulab is a team of fun-spirited innovators dedicated to creating software that supports effective communication and collaboration. With headquarters in Fukuoka, Japan and offices spanning New York City, Tokyo, Singapore, Amsterdam and Kyoto, our company is growing quickly. We’re looking for the next Nulaber to join our marketing team in our NYC office. Perks include fully covered health insurance, paid monthly metrocards, free snacks, and an ever-rotating keg on tap!
We’re in need of a self-starter with a balance of both analytical and creative skills to take charge of user acquisition and retention initiatives. You will be an integral part of our close-knit marketing team, and you will work alongside our design and development teams.
- Plan and execute email campaigns across Nulab’s user segments to onboard and activate users.
- Test and analyze new user segments.
- Develop and execute initiatives and content to improve engagement/retention, and nurture long-term usage.
- Plan, execute and optimize paid search campaigns (SEM) for user acquisition.
- Improve the usability, design, content, and conversion of the company web properties.
- Manage and optimize key conversion points through multi-variate testing and personalization, including email, landing pages, and website calls-to-action (CTAs).
- Continuously test and optimize new acquisition channels, audiences, bidding strategies, targeting options, creative, and marketing copy.
- Tracking, reporting and analyzing email performance, website analytics, and PPC initiatives.
- Discover gaps in customer experience that may lead to customer attrition.
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience in either agency or client side; B2B SaaS companies preferred.
- Proven experience in email marketing and SEM/SEO.
- In-depth experience with analytical tools including web analytics, social and product analytics, and Excel.
- Demonstrable hands-on experience CRO, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Solid, hands-on experience working with common digital marketing tools, and other industry tools.
- Strong analytical skills, data-driven thinking, detail-oriented, and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Autonomous and hands-on role to make an impact; join Nulab at an exciting time of growth.
- Work with a fun, collaborative and close-knit team.
- Fully covered health insurance.
- Paid vacation.
- Monthly metrocards.
- Office snacks, happy hours and more!
Note: Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are sorry to say that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.