Marketing Automation Specialist
Location: New York, U.S.
Type: Full Time
Nulab is a team of fun-spirited innovators dedicated to creating software that supports effective communication and collaboration. With headquarters in Fukuoka, Japan and offices spanning New York City, Tokyo, and Kyoto, our company is growing quickly. We’re looking for the next Nulaber to join our marketing team in our NYC office. Perks include fully covered health insurance, paid monthly metrocards, free snacks, and an ever-rotating keg on tap!
We’re in need of a talented Marketing Automation Specialist to work across our suite of B2B SaaS products to take ownership of increasing customer activation, driving usage, cross-selling, and improving retention. This is a growth-oriented, data-driven, and analytical role. You will be an integral part of our close-knit marketing team, and you will work alongside our dedicated product development and customer success teams.
- Plan and execute multi-channel campaigns across Nulab’s user segments to onboard and activate users through email and in-app.
- Develop and execute initiatives and content to improve engagement/retention, and nurture long-term usage.
- Test and analyze new customer segments and map out strategy based upon email performance and marketing objectives.
- Implement A/B and multivariate testing on emails and content to continually maximize performance and engagement.
- Discover gaps in customer experience that may lead to customer attrition.
- Work with Growth team to analyse product analytics and review research data to find opportunities for customers to derive more value from the products and increase their usage.
- Assist with customer related initiatives including building online customer communities and improving online resources centers.
- Enforce marketing automation and retention best practices
- Analyze and track performance to drive optimization and change.
- 3+ years of email marketing experience in B2B SaaS products.
- Self-starter with an ability to initiate projects and execute from start to finish.
- Hands-on experience in marketing automation such as Oracle, Marketo, Salesforce and other CRM tools, and social media.
- In-depth experience with analytical tools including product and web analytics, and Excel.
- Strong analytical skills, detail-oriented, with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Solid working knowledge of digital marketing including SEO/SEM, social media and common digital marketing tools.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and analytics.
- Autonomous and hands-on role to make an impact; join Nulab at an exciting time of growth.
- Work with a fun, collaborative and close-knit team.
- Fully covered health insurance.
- Paid vacation.
- Monthly metrocards.
- Office snacks, happy hours and more!