Marketing Manager – Email and Retention
Location: New York, U.S.
Type: Full Time
Nulab is growing and looking for a talented Retention & Email Marketing Manager to join our marketing team based in NYC. You will be working across our suite of B2B SaaS products to take ownership in increasing customer activation, driving usage, cross-sell, and improving retention. This is a growth-oriented, data-driven and analytical role. You will report to the Director of Marketing and work closely with the marketing team, and collaborate with customer support and product development teams.
- Plan and execute multi-channel campaigns across Nulab’s user segments to onboard and nurture long-term usage, including in-app, email, and user resources.
- Discover gaps in the customer experience that may lead to customer attrition.
- Analyze product analytics and review research data to find opportunities for customers to derive more value from the products and increase their usage.
- Develop and execute initiatives and content that impact specific funnel stages from activation, engagement/retention to churned users.
- Develop innovative campaigns to build a customer community.
- Review and plan on improving existing customer online resources center.
- Implement A/B and multivariate testing on emails and content to continually maximize performance and engagement.
- Analyze and track campaign performance, and use results to optimize and ensure positive ROI.
- Proactive, self-motivated problem solver with a strong work ethic and high energy level.
- 4+ years of customer marketing experience for B2B SaaS products.
- Demonstrable hands-on experience marketing automation / email, CRM tools, and social media.
- In-depth experience with analytical tools including product and web analytics, Excel, SQL preferred.
- Solid working knowledge of digital marketing including SEO/SEM, social media and common digital marketing tools.
- Strong analytical skills, data-driven thinking, detail-oriented, organized and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Autonomous and hands-on role to make an impact, join Nulab at an exciting time of growth.
- Work with a fun, collaborative and close-knit team.
- Fully covered health insurance
- Paid vacation
- Monthly metrocards
- Office snacks, happy hours and more!