Type: Full Time
Nulab Inc. is an agile software development company with an international team spread across Japan, Singapore and USA. We are dedicated to developing collaborative software applications that facilitate and foster effective communication and collaboration among people and businesses. We are the creators of Cacoo – an online diagramming app with over a million users worldwide, Backlog – a web-based project management tool, and Typetalk – a group collaboration chat app.
- Create blog posts, articles, newsletters, communication materials and social media content.
- Create, manage and grow the company’s presence through blogs, social media platforms including Twitter and Facebook as well as other relevant mediums.
- Attend local industry events to understand key trends and partake in important networking sessions.
- Build and manage media relations and respond to media requests.
- Create, execute and measure media campaigns.
- Plan and propose strategic marketing and communication plans to further improve the company’s public-facing communications.
- Plan and execute meetups for the company’s user community.
Skills and requirements
- A deep passion for the industry and a thorough understanding of the company’s key values and products.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in the English language as well as a working proficiency in the local languages of your region (if any).
- A flair for writing, with the ability to switch between writing styles for press releases, instructional product descriptions and blog-friendly articles.
- A hard-working and independent attitude with strong project management and decision-making skills.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in public relations in a tech or SaaS industry. Familiarity with enterprise software is an added advantage.
- Outstanding skills in media relations with a proven track record in advancing corporate agendas with the press and key influencers. Knowledge of the components of a strong press release and the ability to develop one is a must.
- Ability to respond quickly to changing market dynamics and communicate priorities to key internal and external stakeholders.
- A high level of energy and enthusiasm for PR.A robust and active online presence and a familiarity with popular social media platforms (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.). Must be able to use social media channels to advance the company’s communication goals and initiatives.